Fulfilled by our friends at Fyve, Inc.
A powerful, waterless, brightening face oil infused with pumpkin seed oil which reduces free radicals and balances the skin. With high amounts of Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (a more stable Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Bakuchiol, this oil leaves your skin feeling firm, even-toned, even-textured, and healthier.
Recommended for: All Skin Types
- Uneven skintone
- Dullness/uneven skin texture
- Signs of Aging
In a 3 week study of 26 humans ranging from dry to oily skin:
- 96% felt the product gave them a smoother skin texture
- 92% felt the product firmed the skin
- 92% felt the product brightened their skin tone
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FIRMS | SMOOTHENS | BRIGHTENS
Pumpkin Seed Oil: Naturally high in Vitamin C, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and beta carotene, pumpkin balances the skin and reduces free radical damage.
8% Vitamin C: Made from Tetrahexcyldecyl ascorbate, a more stable and high quality form of Vitamin C, this potent antioxidant helps neutralize free radicals, fading dark spots and prevents irregular pigmentation.
5% Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that strengthens the skin barrier. It is also calms and soothes the skin, giving it a smoother texture.
1% Bakuchiol: A natural plant-based retinol alternative, it helps improve elasticity and firms the skin.
- Apply 3 to 5 drops to cleansed face, morning and night
- Gently massage until absorbed
- Store at room temperature , avoid direct sunlight and avoid the eye area
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil
2. Isoamyl Laurate
3. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
4. Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
Aroma: Botanical, low to no odor
Texture: Mid-weight oil
Skin Type: All types
I have sensitive skin, what if I develop a skin reaction to this product?
- If you have sensitive skin, we recommend doing a small patch test to first see how your skin will react to this product. If you develop a reaction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund as we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What step of my facial regimen should I use this product?
- We recommend using this product in place of your daily moisturizer. After cleansing, toning, and any facial treatments like masks, apply the Pumpkin Vitamin C Face Oil at that time. Afterwards, apply your SPF, and then makeup. If you use ampoules or serums, use those first and then apply this facial oil. This facial oil seals in other skincare products.
Can I mix this product with other products?
- Yes you can mix this with other all-natural, synthetic-free products. Use this as a primer for your makeup, or mix it with your foundation for that matted, dewy glowy look. Add it to your highlighter or shimmer makeup in order to enhance your makeup contouring. You can also add it to your lip gloss to add additional gloss.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com